2008年8月20日水曜日

19-Aug

This is my last turn.

My first class was Ocean's. First, we looked up sixteen words in a dictionary and wrote sentences using these words. These vocabulary was needed in business Seminar in the afternoon. After that, we wrote a letter to Steve Parkhill, who is owner of Roger's Chocolates. My group visited him and had an interview whith him on Aug. 14th. So, we saied thanks to him in the letter.
My next class was Doag's. Today was important for us because we had a rehearsal of our presentation on this Thursday. My group didn't finish the preparation of the rehearsal. So, today, we have to do that. After the rehearsal, Doag adviced some points us.

In the afternoon, we had business Seminar. Today, our guest was Christie Eng and we heard about business. She talked about five things. first, she talked about relationships. Next, her story was about research. After that, we heard about small decisions based on the larger world. Her presentation's next part was bi-products and the environment. At last, she talked about corporate culture and personal values. We learned not only about bisiness, but also the way of presentation from her presentation.


From P.M.7, we have a program, 'Come and watch Culture Night'. I wanted to go and watch it. But I didn't join it because I have many homeworks, today.


I hope our presentation will succeed.


Rika Awaya

0 件のコメント: