2008年8月25日月曜日

Our last day

Our last class started at P.M.9:30. At first, we answered questionnaires about our two classes and programs. After that, we met our teachers. I heard about my presentation with group members and took a paper which my score was written on from them. Next, we had some games. We made 5 groups, each group has seven members. A teacher chose one ward and written that on paper. One of group member saw it and made gestures to tell us. This was fun game.
From P.M.6, we had dinner at a hotel. We enjoyed the dinner. After the dinner, some people had speeches. Our leader, Kouhei Ichikawa had, too. I think his speech was fun and nice. We were given Certification of Partificipation, calendar, our pictures used, and T shirt. At last, we took pictures.
While we return to UVIC, we saw night view of Downtown of Victoria. It, especially The Empress Hotel and The Preliament Building was really beautiful.

I really enjoyed this trip and I had a lot of valuable experiences in the program. I will not forget the trip. Thank you so much.





Rika Awaya

0 件のコメント: