2008年8月14日木曜日

Today

Today's my first class was Ocean's. We trained for our survey. At first, my group made 10 questions about music and each did the survey to three students. After that, we wrote the result of it. Today, we have to do the survey about Rogers' Chocolates to 20 to 30 Japanese.

Second class was Doag's. Today, we had presentations. We presented about new leather production. My group's idea was schoolbag made of leather. I talked introduction. When other groups presented, we wrote their good points or weak points. It was difficult for me not to read paper and speak fluently.


After lunch, we were supposed to listen to a guest presenting about their management. Tody's gest company was sea fun safari. But our gest had some happening and he couldn't come at 2p.m. So, we became free.

From 7p.m. we have road hocky and planning a trip. Today, I joined planning a trip because I'm going to go to Vancouver on this Saturday. I asked CA where was famous place in downtown of Vancouver and where we had better buy presents for my family and friends. They said if I want to go shopping, Robson Street is good. But if I want to enjoy other things, Stanley Park is good because the park is very famous and beautiful place. Canada Place is famouse, too. But we can visit similar place in Victoria. So, I want to visit Stanley Park. I really look forward to go to Vancouver.


Rika Awaya

1 件のコメント:

Jodie さんのコメント...

To all of the people who are travelling to Vancouver, I hope you have a great time.

It seems like it is quite cold in Canada, even though it's summer. Please stay warm and take care of your health.

Jodie