2008年8月5日火曜日

The first day

Hello. This is Shogo Yamaguchi. I'll write some as the first writer of my group.

We get together at Narita airport at 2 p.m. This is my first time ever to go overseas, so I also had been to Narita airport for the first time. It was enormous for me.
We took the airplane leaving to Mexico City via Vancouver at 17:15. It left on time. Many of us sat separately, so the time in the airplane should be the best time to take rest. But, we happened to take the same flight with the little league baseball teams from Canada and Mexico. The kids were sometimes so annoying, so we cannot take rest.
After arriving at the Vancouver airport, we took a bus to go to the ferry port. During driving, I found a McDonald shop. I could take a picture.lol In the bus, some guys give friends some snacks, we started to communicate with each other as friends.
Next, we took the ferry from Vancouver to Victoria. We had lunch in the ferry, I ate “BC burger COMBO” which contains BC burger, fried potatoes and drinks. The size of the burger was amazingly big, so I cannot eat it at all. But, I could feel that I’m in Canada. In the deck, I could feel the cool wind. I could see lots people.
Then, we arrived at Victoria, and we took a bus to the University. The facility is so good. We can see rabbits anywhere in the University. We were given the own room in the dormitory. The room is wide enough.

I am looking forward to the program from tomorrow.

Shogo

1 件のコメント:

Jodie さんのコメント...

So, it's your first trip overseas? How exciting! think Canada is a great place to visit for your first trip abroad. Just be careful not to eat too many of those huuuge hamburgers!

Jodie